Alliance, NEMESIS

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Alliance, NEMESIS

Post by WillAdmiralofFleet on Fri Feb 12, 2016 3:43 pm

As many of you have heard, we are in a semi-formal alliance with NEMESIS, and by extension NINJAS. Some other players, and therefore in some ways their respective clans, also honor this alliance (such as TheDepraved and Defiance). It is important that we all be aware of this and that it will last indefinitely.

The purpose of the alliance is very general: to take action against the bad guys and bad clans in this game. Therefore, our alliance exists primarily to support each other, and to aid each other, in PvP engagements and wars. Now, I know BHE is not a PvP heavy clan, and I don't want us to feel like we have to be. However, if you see these NEMESIS groups engaging someone, be it another clan or individual player, I hope you will assist them if you're not actively doing something else (missions, farming, etc.). Some of you have already done this, and it is appreciated by both clans. It is not unnoticed. Additionally, if I am joining one of these engagements, I might call out in clan chat for others to join. Again, if you're actively doing something else, it is fine. There's no more pressure to join than in any other instance, like for example, think of it like co-op. If you don't want to join, no problem. Others may call for reinforcements as well.

I understand that being in a PvP alliance can bring danger to the clan. This is a risk that must be run at times for the purpose of fighting on the side of good. I say this so you may be aware, and so that you know to keep your eyes open.

Treat our allies as just that, allies. I would not have allied with these groups lightly. They are good clans, with good members. We don't necessarily group for PvE activity, etc., in any unusual way, but certainly group them and join them as friends in the ordinary course of game play. We can still compete for planets with them if you wish, but tread lightly, and of course keep it civil (I know you all will).

If I think of anything else I'll add it then. If you have questions ask me in the game or reply below, etc. Happy flying!
WillAdmiralofFleet
Admin

View user profile http://bluehawkselite.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Alliance, NEMESIS

Post by dale sherman on Sun May 22, 2016 8:58 pm

Well said/written Will.

dale sherman

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top