PvP Training Sessions

View previous topic View next topic Go down

PvP Training Sessions

Post by WillAdmiralofFleet on Sat Feb 13, 2016 4:39 pm

BHE has been around a few years now, and is one of the top 5 longest established, active clans in Astroflux. We did lots of PW initially, and therefore did not spend much time in PvP activities. Now, I realize this will never be the purpose for which BHE exists. I also know that many of you like BHE because it doesn't become embroiled in major clan wars. However, with PW being less of a focus, and our position in Astroflux being firmly established, I believe it is time we take some steps as a clan to ensure that we are strong in PvP, whenever the need to fight might arise. I want to be ready. I don't want to change the way we do business, but I want us to be prepared; I want us to be strong in the time of need.

Some of you are already good at PvP. Some of you will not want to participate much at all. Therefore, I propose the following. I propose that we meet at least once a week or so as a group, for some period of time we agree on, and practice PvP with each other. You are free to join or not join, no pressure. This way any regular participants can at least have some practice in this area, and be ready if the need for a fight ever came about. We can modify artifact setups, identify best weaponry and ships, and know our individual tactics well. The stronger we get, the more people we can defeat yes, but at the same time, the need for excellent skills in this area is very important against other strong players. A lot of it is artifacts yes, but a lot is tactics and skills as well. Practice can help us with all of these things.

Let me know what you think. I'd like to have a recurring date in mind as soon as possible for these practices. Obviously not everyone can be on during these times, and we needn't always adhere to the formal time. If there's enough people on and they're all agreeable, or if you just want to practice with clanmates, that works too.

Feedback.
WillAdmiralofFleet
Admin

View user profile http://bluehawkselite.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: PvP Training Sessions

Post by dale sherman on Sat Feb 13, 2016 7:08 pm

I think this is a great idea and pvping with friends doesnt involve trash talking like it would in in other matches

dale sherman

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Martin E on Wed Feb 17, 2016 5:53 pm

But trash talking is my only effective weapon, my cutting satire can debuff armour, prevent shield and health regeneration and cause lag at 20 parsecs. Possibly thats halitosis on a garlic day. Ok i'm assuming that trash talking doesnt involve conversation about recycling and garbage........

Martin E

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by WillAdmiralofFleet on Mon Feb 22, 2016 10:50 am

So how about we try and do a little of this with someone in the clan every Monday? Just an arbitrary choice. If there is a better day, suggestions welcome.
WillAdmiralofFleet
Admin

View user profile http://bluehawkselite.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top