The Bank of BHE

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bank of BHE

Post by Christophorus on Thu Feb 26, 2015 2:36 pm

Hi All,

Most of you already know this, but I have an alternate account that I use solely for clan stuff storage. It's located in the left warpgate, in Venturi. If you need anything from it, let me know and I'll meet you there.  Smile
You may want to recycle your stuff first though. As you can see from the bottom line of the table below, the bank holds a lot of stuff.

So...I just recycled some of the easer to get items (Bug legs, Brain Tissue, Medium & Simple chips). I figure they're easy enough to come by and they're just taking up space in the bank. If y'all think we should keep such things, I'll build the stores back up.

Currently this account has:

Data ChipsImplantsMisc.
Advanced2710Bionic1200Brain Tissue0
Medium0Genetic Control63Bug Legs0
Simple0Hydrogen Oscillators472
Polyhedric Fabric783
The bank currently takes 52% cargo space.

If you're so inclined, you can also feel free to donate junk to help that account get stronger. Smile

I hope that we all find this to be a useful tool. If you have any questions/comments/concerns...reply to this post. Smile

Last edited by Christophorus on Fri May 01, 2015 4:34 pm; edited 14 times in total (Reason for editing : Update table values)

Christophorus

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Bank of BHE

Post by dale sherman on Sun Mar 15, 2015 4:50 pm

recycle an give u the rarer stuff.i got that how does an alternate wrk? hw do u log on? open a new window and have two ship on at once?

dale sherman

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Christophorus on Sun Mar 15, 2015 5:30 pm

You don't have to donate anything, if you don't want. You can just return what you don't use.

So...My primary account (Christophorus) I play through Facebook. When I want to use the bank, I open another tab and logon through Astroflux.net. So, yes, two ships on at once. I suppose you could just use multiple accounts through Astroflux.net as well...but I haven't trie it.

Christophorus

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by WillAdmiralofFleet on Tue Mar 17, 2015 12:08 pm

Yes, definitely keep donating, but just little bits at a time is sufficient. The reason for this is that transfers of cargo result in little losses every time. I think the devs did this to try and prevent too many of those gathering missions being completed through cargo transfers. But with the large amounts we have in the Bank, this isn't an issue. But one or two items might disappear per transfer, so to replenish those with small additions sometimes would be good.
WillAdmiralofFleet
Admin

View user profile http://bluehawkselite.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by dale sherman on Tue Mar 17, 2015 7:26 pm

oh I want to donate!! i don't want to give u junk that u don't want .and thanks for explaining the two ships

dale sherman

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mannimarco, the Pale on Thu May 07, 2015 3:13 pm

medium chips are now actually rarer than the adv chips.

Mannimarco, the Pale

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Christophorus on Thu May 07, 2015 3:41 pm

But what do we ever need them for, other than the "Recycle 4 medium chips" mission?

Christophorus

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mannimarco, the Pale on Fri May 08, 2015 3:48 pm

Exactly Very Happy

Mannimarco, the Pale

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content